Last weekend we took a trip to see my family in Idaho! It was the big Lindsey Family Reunion (Moms side) Dont worry, we havnt had one in..oh like 7 years! I was 16, weird. It was a blast!! Aus and I drove up there late thursday night, pulled in around 11pm. Want to know how Zoee did on the drive there? Amazing! She slept the entire way..except for our quick stop to subway to get sandwhiches and feed her, she rocked. I was one proud mama. We spent Friday at Cordon Park, which is right by where we live. It was great to visit and catch up with cousins and people I hadnt seen in...well 7 years! haha. I cant belive how much a lot of them have grown. I see my aunts and uncles a lot, but it was cool to see all my extended family this time.
Saturday morning we all headed up to a beyond georgous cabin that was in the middle of nowhere...and I mean nowhere! It took45 min to get there, and the closest gasstation was like 45 min away, ha. We were so lucky to get this cabin for the weekend, my mom did trade work for the people who own it by interior decorating/ faux painting their home. We spend 2 days relaxing, playing games, everyone was drooling over how cute Zoee was, she didnt get put down the entire weekend! (of course only when she cried or had a messy..then they handed her to me) ha. I am so grateful for an amazing family! I love them so much, and I know they would do anything for us. I happy we got to spend the weekend with family, that is the most important thing in life to me. Aus and I left sunday evening, and journed the long 5 hour car ride home to Utah. This is where is gets funny...On they way home, We could tell Zo was getting hungry by the "grunts" she was making. We were in Tremonton, so we pulled off to a lot near the road. I got her out of her seat, and fed her.I noticed she was either really sweaty or had peed on herself...(I swear I change her diaper often) I got her undressed and I just love her little bum so much, I had to kiss it! Seriously...wouldnt you? All of a sudden. I feel this warm feeling on my leg, and on the seat...she peed!!! Oh wait....she pooped!! Both! All over me, the car seat, my hands, her feet. Now at this point Austin was trying to find a diaper to put on her...what? were out of diapers?!! Who runs out of diapers! Apparantly we do. Luckily we had a size 3 in the bag from my Aunts little boy, just in case. The diaper went clear to her arm pits! It was pretty dang funny, I was cracking up. After all the drama, we got Zo put in her seat, she slept the rest of the way. I love my baby girl, shes always keeping things interesting!
Heres whats new with Zoee!
Age: 6 1/2 weeks
Weight:9 pounds exactly
Zoee, I love that you still fit into all your newborn outfits! You may be packin on the weight, but you are a skinny, lenky girl. It gives me reassurance that even though you growing each and everyday, you still my little peanut. I love you bird legs, they are stinkin cute! You have the most toots Ive ever seen a baby have. You may even be worse than your dad... You smill All.the.time! It melts my heart. You cracked you first big grin at 4 weeks old. You love to Coo and giggle with mom and dad...we love it too! Ever since you were born, you were extremely focused and alert. And no im not saying that cause im your mom and totally biased : ) Your an active little infant, and I just adore playing with you. No matter how big you get, youll always be my little loverbug, ok? Love you sweetheart!
Love, mommy <3
Heres pictures of Zo 4-6 weeks old. She is my pretty little girl : )