Here are miss Zoees stats from her second week wellness check-up she had this week.
Height: 20 3/4- 75%
Weight: 7lb 3 oz- 5-10%
Head:36cm- 50%
I cant belive my little girl will be 3 weeks old this wednsday! Where has the time gone? Its certainly gone by a lot faster than expected. Its been such a great first few weeks. I've loved being a new mom, and caring for Zoee in every way. The seond week was a little more challenging than the first. She seems to cry a little more, and we have to figure out why she isnt happy..sometimes its a quick find, other times it lasts for a while. Night time has been interesting...I shouldnt be complaining at all, cause she sleeps great during the day. But whoever says sleeping while your baby sleeps is easy, is mistaken. I practically have to force myself to take a nap. Austin is awesome, and has taken on the dreaded 3 oclock feedings with the bottle I pump. One thing Id like to say that I had no clue about...No one told us that after you feed your baby in the nighttime- sometimes they dont like to go back to sleep..It may just be common sense to others, but I didnt think of that at all! So now we anticipate being up with Zo for over an hour, incase she fusses, or just talks and doesnt sleep. Thats the most dificult part. The other night, we watched the 2 hour season finale of American Idol together...great bonding times : )
Weve had some of our friends over the past week to see miss Zoee. Its been so much fun showing her off! At times I feel a little uncomfortable because she is still so new..but I realize thats just my mom instincs showing their protective side. Im thankful chocolate has not affected Zoees little tummy. Yay!
I really wish it would warm up so I could go outside on walks with her. Its been great being a home, but after so much time in your house, you start to go stir crazy a bit. My mom has been down here and its been so great to visit with her and have her around Zoee. Im so happy they dont live too far away.
Im grateful Zoee is growing. Even though she hasnt reached her birth weight, she is doing wonderful her ped. says. Im thankful for a healthy baby, helping husband, and that were a family of 3. I couldnt ask for more!
