The day after Christmas I went to Idaho to see my family! This trip has been SO amazing, relazing, and enjoyable! I got to visit with my old high school friends. Funny how even though we graduated 5 years ago, we still act just as silly and laugh just as hard when were together!! I sure love my girls. Both my parents are home which has been the best, since my dads usually working in Logan. We have gotten to spend tons of quality time together, and just hang out. And if you know my parents, they are pretty cool, fun, young hearted people, so its always a party! Here are some pics of my adventures, and some random ones I put up. Im so blessed and lucky to have a wonderful, great family like I do, I would not change them for the world!
At the Coco Bean
Brittany,Me,Kenzie,Jennie
My beautiful niece Anabelle. Katie and her kids are coming to Idaho in Feb for a couple weeks! I cant wait to see this sweet baby girl and finally give her some Aunty kisses and Hugs!! (She'll be 3 months)Mom & Dad
The onsie I made for Austin's stocking stuffer. Those are Red Socks if you cant tell. She will be their youngest # fan! Her dad is so proud.
Austin and His Grandma Jackie. She is such a sweet family member who I have gotten to know well! We love her!
Me and My Great Grandma (GG) She is 84 years old and is full of life just like a 34 year old! We got to spend the whole day together in town, shopping, going to lunch, and visiting. This was the first time I've done that with her, and it was a blast!! She is so energetic and has good wisdom and advice. I love my gg!







