WERE HAVING A BABY!!!
Man I have held it in long enough, time to shout it out!! Yes were having a baby Heaps!! We could not be more excited and happy!!
I am 12 weeks along, and due May 5th.
Unfortunaltly, this is the ONLY picture of our bean that I have, and its from week 6. Wow, I cant belive its been 6 weeks!
Heres a little bit of out "baby story."
My family of girls are pretty fertile I guess you could say..it doesnt take long to get us preggo. After Austin and I decided we were going to start trying again, we got pregnant within a month and half! Go awesome baby making genes! I am kindof sneaky sometimes..and dont tell Aus when im doing things...like taking a pregnancy test at 6Am. I thought it was going to be negative...(I hate my pessimistic side) Well...turns out it was two prettty pink lines!! I started screming YAY!! I went in the room and jumped on Austin (who was still sleeping) and said..look!!! He did and he was smiling a lot. Coulnt really tell if he really knew what I was doing. It was a bummer we had to both go to work early, so not much time to celebrate. I blame my impatiencce of not being able to wait 2 more days and do it on a saturday. Who really wants to wait for this kinda news? Not me!
At week 6 I had my first app. to see how things were going. The Doctor said things look wonderful and we are right on scheduale to have a May baby! I was a gleeing ball of sunshine. Now I just had to wait 4 more weeks for our 10 week app.. it took foorevverrr. At my 10 week app. I got to hear music to my ears..its heartbeat! The Doctor said it was around 170bpm, fast! He said that was really good and strong. All my anxiousness went out the window. I cant wait to hear it again soon, and find out what gender were having! Here are the lovely symptoms I have heard about, but never experienced..till now.
Nausea
throwing up
super dizzy,
hungry all the time but cant find a dang thing
TIRED
Dehydration
You know, its really not as bad as it seems. I have gone through the tuff part and I feel like im gaining my strength back. Thanks to Zofran, that helped me imensley! We cant wait to become parents to this wonderful person. It seems like magic that all this is happening, and in 6 short months, we will have a tiny miacle in our arms! My family asks if I want a boy or a girl, and honestly, I could care less! I just want a baby thats healthy, and knows that we love it. We are so thankful to be going through this amazing time together, and so happy to have the best family and friends we could ask for. They are full of love and support, thankyou!
No pictures yet.. I do have a few of my growing bump..I keep telling Aus I think its just from the gas.. but its gettin there! I will try and update soon about everything : )
-Happy reading-
