Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer of Concerts

It has been quite some time since Ive blooged at all, so I figured Id better catch up before there is too much to catch up on! Our new home is wonderful, I still need to get some pics on here. My mom painted the living room and Dining room a light sage green, I love it!! It looks so much better. I got a new job in spanish, this is my third week and Im really liking it!! The kid are so darn cute and really good. Even though they are kindof long days, It goes by fast most the time. July 4th is coming up soon, this year were going to stadium of fire!! Ive never been so im stoked! Carrie Underwood is performing im way excited! This summer is seriously the summer of concerts. July is carrie underwood and secondhand serenade, august is Jack Johnson and Something Coorporate! I love going to concerts, they are so fun. Austin and I went to St George last weekend, It was a lot of fun! Even though its only 3 hours away, it still feels like a vacation, its nice to get away just the 2 of us : ) Well, Hopefully I will get some pics on here soon!