Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Visit!



This weekend was a BLAST! My family came to visit for the weekend and stayed at our house! We finished painting the wall, it looks amazing! I will have pics soon. Saturday we went to my dads company party at Thanksgiving Point, we had a yummy lunch and sat in a beautiful llandscaped area of grass. There were water falls and places to walk around, so pretty! After that, we rented a golf cart and rode arounf 52 acres of gardens at Thanksgiving point! There arent words to describe how lovely it was. I took pics of some of my fav flowers (I was in love with The purple ball one), It somehow reminds me of that flower off of the move Horton Hears A Who? After that, we went home and got our swim suits on and headed to 7 peaks! Kash and Koby loved it!! We spent 3 hours there. My braveheart mother went on the Boomarang with Austin, she got whiplash on her neck! What a trooper! It really was such a fun day, I loved that my family came to visit, they left this morning. I looove them so much!

Austin and I gave talks this past Sunday! To my surprise, I enjoyed it quite a bite! Usually when you get asked to give a talk, its nerve racking, It was for a little bit, but the entire sunday morning and while I was giving it, I was so relaxed and confident! Ifelt so proud of myself : ) This is weird to say, but I kindof had fun doing it? Ha, I know right? Before church, I had the opportunity to speak at an old folks home, it was so spiritual, and I loved it! When I sat down from giving my first talk, the old man across from me gave me a big thumbs up! Guess that means they could hear me ok..it was awesome.
Arent theses the cutest lily pads youve ever seen?!