Thursday, April 8, 2010

C.H.A.N.G.E.S

It is now thursday, the week has been a b.l.u.r, but we are slowly bu surley coming around. Things feel better now, even though we still feel a piece of our hearts went missing, we know that they will be filled with time and will be whole again when we get the wonderful opportunity of bringing another spirit down to Earth. I know Hevenly Father gives us trials that we can overcome, no matter how hard there going to be, he never gives us something we cant handle.

Change. Some ppl are bad with change, however, I am the complete opposite. I love changing our furniture around, changing things in our apt. Things in life can change in 1 single day, as we have found out the not to pleasant way. Along with the changes we are going through right now, we are changing locations of living! Indeed, we got a home to live in down in South Provo. We are estatic. It is so beautiful, and we love it. Its all brick, made in the 50's and has had great upkeep. Its adorable, and I cant wait to paint the walls and decorate! We move in at the end of this month! The best thing about this house, other than it having a backyard, and a cute lamppost out front that reminds me of Narnia world, is that its big!! There is definitley room to grow in our new house, and were excited to add members of our precious family into it. It has 3 rooms, big bathroom, tons of closet space, big kitchen, with a seperate dining room, and the living room is massive. Like I said, I cant wait to decorate!

More change. Sometimes ppl thing life stops changing, that is a negative. Life is changing every second around us. Another change that is taking place in our lives, is my nanny job. Ive been a nany for a great family since december. Its been so great. Before summer, my job is coming to an end. Now, usually I would be freaking out because of this, but I feel good about it.

Nothing helps you grow more, than change. Im going to look for a 3-day a week job, nothing too stressful, but something managable, that is can grow and adapt to and hopefully be at for a while. I feel so blessed to have gone through these changes in our life, I feel so much stronger as a person and spouse. Therefore, I will continue to change, no matter what. Come what may, and love it ♥